[Practice of Banlan Strawberry Melaleuca Cake]_ Common Practice of Banlan Strawberry Melaleuca Cake _ Practice of Banlan Strawberry Melaleuca Cake _ How to Make Banlan Strawberry Melaleuca Cake
Going home after a hard day at work is like eating the food you want, and then sleeping beautifully.
The method of Banlan Strawberry Melaleuca Cake is not very cumbersome. You only need to prepare fresh ingredients and follow the steps.
1. Prepare the materials first.
2. Wash the leaves of the orchid, wipe off the water on the surface, and cut it into small pieces.
3. Put one-half of the Bauhinia leaf segment into the cooking machine, add 200ml of milk and beat until completely crushed.
4. Pour out the sap of the spotted blanc leaf and sieve it with a strainer to separate out the juice.
5. Put the other half of the Bauhinia leaf segment into the cooking machine, add the filtered fruit juice just now, and beat until completely crushed.
Repeat the previous steps to finish the remaining Bauhinia leaves, and finally take out about 200ml of juice.
6. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat with an eggbeater.
7. Add powdered sugar and stir well.
8. Add the remaining 400ml of milk to the egg liquid and beat with an eggbeater while adding.
9. Add the sap of the canola leaf to the egg milk and stir well.
10, low-gluten flour, corn starch, sieve, add in egg milk, mix well.
11. Inject water into the steamer and boil, heat the shells to a liquid state and add them to the batter.
12, sieve the batter once with a sieve, sieve out bubbles and particles.
13. Put a thin layer of oil on the non-stick pan, pour in an appropriate amount of batter, and quickly turn the pan into a circle.
(Approximately 70-80 grams of batter can be spread into an eight-inch round cake) 14. When the surface of the crust is dry, shake the pan. When the crust does not stick to the bottom of the pan, you can quickly pour out the crustUse a scraper to gently lift the crust from the edges.
15. Spread the crusts and spread them out to prevent sticking together.
16. Add the whipped cream to the icing sugar and beat until it has obvious texture.
17. Take a piece of crust and put it on a circular plate, smear a layer of cream, and put the sliced strawberries.
18. Cover with a layer of pie crust, apply a layer of cream and sprinkle strawberry granules. Use this method to use up all the pie crusts. Do not apply cream on the top pie crust.
19. Cut the strawberry into slices to decorate the cake surface.
20. Take two strawberries and make a knife near the top. Squeeze the cream and decorate the eyes and nose with black sesame seeds.
21, decorate the strawberry villain in the middle of the cake, just a few flowers to decorate it.
Of course, we are not saying that we ca n’t eat out at all, but do n’t overdo it. Although the method of Banlan Strawberry Millennial Cake is not complicated, it is delicious.